De Ruta por Toledo - Guía Turistico en Toledo

Recently, data have been known of the tourists who have passed through the Tourist Office of Toledo, numbering more than 30,000, being 36% more than in 2019.

Due to the pandemic that we have been suffering for the last two years, the origin of these tourists is practically 70% national, mainly from Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia. While the remaining 30% of visitors come from France, the United States and Mexico mostly.